Join in this epic event—a must for all Star Wars fans and Jedi’s—young and old alike on May 4 and “May the 4th Be With You”.
• Climb in the cockpit of the only Star Wars X-wing signed by Harrison Ford and members of the cast
• Train with The Jedi Lightsaber Academy and walk away with your own foam Saber
• Attend Trooper Training School with real Stormtroopers
• Create your own Ewoks and Wookiees in the Galactic Zoology Nursery
• Visit the Denver Comic book Classroom and bring your own comic and character to life
And don’t forget to wear your Wookiee costume or other attire to celebrate the day with fellow Star Wars fans.
Price of admission is $11.00 for adults, $6.00 for children (under 4 are free) and $9.00 for seniors, active military and veterans. All Activities are included with Museum admission and Museum Members are free.
Located at the Historic Lowry Air Force Base Hangar No. 1 near Alameda and Quebec.
Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum
7711 East Academy Boulevard
Denver, CO 80230
Category: Museum News