BALTIMORE, MD – The Baltimore Museum of Art’s (BMA) Art After Hours party on Friday, January 27 from 8-11 p.m. celebrates the landmark Matisse/Diebenkorn exhibition, which has received critical acclaim and a record number of visitors.
The Art After Hours ticket includes the exhibition (a $17.50 value), plus one complimentary drink or food item from Alma Cocina Latina, live music, extraordinary art experiences, and much more. Art After Hours guests are also invited to join the TASK Party that lets everyone participate in selecting, carrying out, and writing tasks for others using a variety of colorful supplies and props supplied by the BMA.
· Entry to the landmark exhibition Matisse/Diebenkorn (a $17.50 value)
· Signature cocktails and delicious bites by Alma Cocina Latina—one drink or food item included in admission
· Access to the giant seesaw-like kinetic sculpture, Teetering X Tottering (On the Brink), by artist Laure Drogoul
· Entertainment by sound artists Matt Muirhead and McKenzie Ditter of Canopy
· TASK Party with props, supplies, body paint, and DJ Isabejja
· Gallery talk by Senior Curator of Contemporary Art Kristen Hileman on Herring’s Areas for Action on view at the BMA
Tickets—$25 or $20 for BMA Members—are on sale at artbma.org.
Category: Fine Art